Friday, May 20, 2011

Heather Morris Reveals Secret to Her "Fabulous Legs"

Heather Morris Reveals Secret to Her "Fabulous Legs"

Every week on Glee, we're floored by Heather Morris' spot-on comic timing and enviable dance moves. But we can't deny that we're also in awe of her killer body. So, how does she sculpt those lovely limbs of hers?

"The secret behind my fabulous legs? Eat a lot of Goldfish!" the actress jokes in the new issue of Women's Health. "Do whatever you like to do, eat how you want to eat, but just make sure you stay active. I take a lot of exercise cardio classes; I do tons of squats."

While we hardly ever see Morris' alter-ego Brittany S. Pierce hitting the gym (she's too busy interviewing her cat!), the 23-year-old says she and her character have plenty of similarities.

"I'm exactly like Brittany -- I love to dance, I like to have fun, and I want to make everybody laugh," Morris says.

And as her screen time increases, Morris says her off-screen relationships with her castmates have grown as much as her onscreen ones.

"The more storylines I have with certain characters the closer I get with them. I got a lot closer with Kevin McHale (who plays Artie) recently because we have a lot of scenes together; and Jenna Ushkowitz (who plays Tina), also."

Still, real-life Morris' boyfriend, Taylor Hubbell, isn't always a fan of her TV romances.

"He just doesn't like watching me kiss other people," she admits. "It doesn't matter if it's Artie or Santana (Naya Rivera)."

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/heather-morris-reveals-secret-her-fabulous-legs/1-a-351094

Aki Ross Alecia Elliott Alessandra Ambrosio Alexis Bledel

No comments:

Post a Comment