Saturday, May 21, 2011

Alex Pettyfer's Bad Boy Reputation Is a Misunderstanding?

Alex Pettyfer's Bad Boy Reputation Is a Misunderstanding?

British actor Alex Pettyfer has recently emerged as Hollywood's latest bad boy. First, he reportedly lost his temper with his ex-girlfriend, Glee star Dianna Agron. Then he went on the record about his disgust with Los Angeles, calling the star-studded town a s***hole.

But the Beastly star claims we've all gotten the wrong impression about him.

"I don't think I was so much misquoted but misunderstood," the 21-year-old explained to E! News. When asked how New York compared to Los Angeles, Pettyfer replied, "I love New York. I love L.A., too. I love both places."

That's a very different tune from someone who called the people of L.A. "socially disgusting." Sounds to us like Pettyfer, who is starring as a stripper in a new flick about actor Channing Tatum's life, is trying to revamp his bad boy image. But is it sincere?

When asked how he would spend his last days on earth if the world were to end, the actor's response was suspiciously sweet.

"I would visit my family and spend the rest of my days with my loved ones," he said.

We're not sure how trustworthy he is, but Pettyfer certainly has plenty of time to reinvent himself as Hollywood star. It sounds like he's gotten the memo that he doesn't necessarily need to be America's Sweetheart -- but it might be beneficial for him if he tried to downsize the giant chip on his shoulder.

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/alex-pettyfers-bad-boy-reputation-misunderstanding/1-a-351495

Angelina Jolie Anna Faris Anna Friel Anna Kournikova

No comments:

Post a Comment