Thursday, May 26, 2011

Exciting News

I have all but abandoned this blog and, for that, I am sorry. I am, however, going to get back to it because... wait for it, wait for it... I'm moving to LA for six months starting in June and I'm going to share every dirty detail with you!

You see, Mark and my good friend Patty are executive producers of a new television show that will be taping in New York from June to November. Instead of him getting his own apartment here, we thought it would be more fun to trade places. It's going to be like The Holiday and I get to be Kate Winslet. I'M GOING TO HAVE A CAR AND EVERYTHING. (Watch. Out.)

I'm looking forward to a change of scenery and have other friends out there besides him. Also, the movie is being released at the end of September, so it will be fun to be out there for that.

So anyway, that's what I've been up to—planning all this and getting ready for my (temporary) move. Stay tuned!

Source: http://www.prettyinthecity.com/blog/2011/3/29/exciting-news.html

Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco Jaime King Jaime Pressly

No comments:

Post a Comment