Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kat Von D & Jesse James Break Up Again

Kat Von D & Jesse James Break Up Again

Once again, Kat Von D and Jesse James have called the whole thing off. The tattooed couple became engaged in January, called off the engagement in July, then reunited in August. One month later, Von D has announced that her relationship with James is over.

"I am not in a relationship," the 29-year-old LA Ink star wrote in a Facebook post on Saturday. "And I apologize for all the 'back and forth' if it's caused any confusion."

The tattoo artist tells People that she and James had grown apart -- and she even hinted that she deserved better than the serial cheater.

"It was clear to me that we were just on two different paths in life," says Von D. "My friend put it best when he said I could never be more deserving of total, noble love. And as a woman, I think it's important to know your value and never lose sight of that."

The day before announcing the breakup, Von D made a Twitter comment that foreshadowed the news.

"As much as I dislike being wrong, I must admit this time I was," she tweeted, adding a hashtag: "#noregrets."

As for James, 42, he hasn't commented the split. But two weeks ago, he answered a fan's question -- "What is your favorite thing about Kat Von D???" -- on his Tumblr, without hinting that anything was amiss.

"Her beautiful smile, her silly laugh," James gushed. "Her warm heart, and her drive to make the world a better place."

Maybe, against all odds, they ended the relationship on really good terms. Von D is certainly trying to give that impression. "I wish Jesse nothing but the best in life and in love," she tells People.

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/kat-von-d-jesse-james-break-again/1-a-385678

China Chow Chlo๋ Sevigny Christina Aguilera Christina Applegate

No comments:

Post a Comment