Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Is It Fair To Strike The Original Blow In Self Defense

Tomorrow the current UFC middleweight champion and top ranked pound for pound fighter Anderson Silva will meet Yushin Okami at UFC 134 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. This will be Silva's ninth title defense and he will be looking to make it a perfect 14-0 in the UFC.

They take stars from professional sports, put them in a special, high-tech studio, and gather some interesting data through demonstrations by the professionals. "Big Ben" Roethlisberger was able to demonstrate how much time he has from the snap of the football to toss a perfect pass before getting creamed by a defensive lineman. Good science! On Fox Sports.



Eva Mendes, Danielle Fishel, Jessica Biel and Jessica Alba are just some of the contenders gunning for spots on Maxim's list. Palmer also has fellow UFC ring girl Arianny Celeste up against her.

I think a perfect example of this is someone like Georges Ste. Pierre (GSP). Georges started out in Kyokushin karate.(3) But look at him now. He is one of the most well-rounded fighters in MMA today. You would be hard pressed to find a weakness in his game. And if he does run up against someone better than him in a certain area, he changes his gameplan so that this area is hard to exploit.

With the name, there is a person who has everyone's fear of being attacked in dark alleys. With such a profession, there's a person who knows how to keep peace and order. With isreali street fighting, there's a beast that shows no mercy for assailants and any other individual exhibiting sinister plans on him or any person within his sight. That's Gian Spencer, a cop and a KravMaga artist.

Back in the Laundry Den, slothing life away on the couch, Orangina notices that lil' Lenni Likely has a glass candle in her hands, and instead of getting up and moving maybe 4 steps toward the child and taking the thing away, berates the holy hell outta Geeeaaaarrrrry! about it. Which turns into a fight about roommates and once again, we see the text book abuser psychosis, "I hate you , but don't you dare be independent." Ah, yes...

My opinion: I love the blunt comments from Brock. The man is a freak of nature and it's sad that everyone is under suspicion of steroids. Raise your hand if you are jealous of his body.

A: Good, I feel very... my heart races up! Weak, but strong at the same time... After all the continue reading I have done, I have trained myself to get into a very different mindset to what I have normally when I walk about my life. If I become threatened, it's like a switch that goes off: I go into, like, a kill mode. That's what I try and teach my students, how I feel when I get into a cage fight. I don't think, "I am going to have a competition here". I think, "I need to kill the guy in front of me. I need to finish him".

Then Farrah's dad, Michael the Whipping Boy, suggests Social Security, since Sophia's dad is dead. So Farrah has to head to DA to the Teen Mom's John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt, and figure out how to git 'er done. I love how he just owns her all over the place! Basically telling her that the reason this is so hard is that she was a total bitchface and created these barriers for herself. Which makes the Evil Farrah surface and it's all eye rolling and trying to chew off her own face.

Each martial art has its place. There are other reasons to choose other arts. If you want to fight in a cage, Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu may be the best mix there is. To simply get attackers off of you, a case can be made for Judo or Aikido. So where does Krav Maga fit?

No comments:

Post a Comment