Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sharon Stone On Miscarriage, Brain Hemorrhage, Losing Custody Battle

Sharon Stone covers the February/March issue of AARP The Magazine and opens up for the first time ever about a decade of personal struggle, from the brain hemorrhage that nearly killed her to coping with a miscarriage and losing a custody battle over her now 11-year-old son Roan with ex-husband Phil Bronstein. Read on about how the single mom to two more sons she adopted in infancy ? Laird, 6, and Quinn, 5 ? says the hardships have strengthened her.

On her miscarriage and choosing to adopt: ?The last time I lost the baby. I went into 36 hours of labor. While we were at the hospital, our adoption attorney called. I thought, ?This is such a godsend. This is so right," she says. "I always thought I would adopt. Even when I was young, I used to look up how to adopt.?

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/01/20/sharon-stone

Ana Paula Lemes Ananda Lewis Angela Marcello Angelina Jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment