Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Heather Morris Experimented with Girls

Heather Morris Experimented with Girls

Turns out that Heather Morris's girl-on-girl chemistry is just as strong off-screen as it is on Glee. Though the 24-year-old actress seems giddily content in her long-term relationship with boyfriend Taylor Hubbell, Morris admits in the new issue of Seventeen magazine that she did dabble with the ladies during her high-school days.

"Yeah. Mostly for guys' attention when I was in high school," Morris replies, when asked if she's ever engaged in girl-on-girl make-out sessions. "One time I did it when I was curious with a friend, but she wasn't my best friend."

Well, that explains why Morris didn't feel uncomfortable following the lesbian storyline between her character Brittany and Naya Rivera's Santana on Glee. Though Brittany is currently dating Artie on the show, she was in a relationship with Santana in previous seasons, and we're thinking that storyline is far from dead.

But don't expect Morris to start playing for the other team in real life. As she recently told Fitness magazine, she's majorly into Hubbell, 23 -- so much so, that she'd give up her career for him. "I want to marry Taylor and have kids with him," she said. "I love acting, but if it affects my relationship, then I won't continue doing it."

Glee fans certainly hope it doesn't come to that, but it's hard not to root for Morris and Hubbell -- especially after hearing how they got together.

"My boyfriend and I knew of each other in high school, but we didn't know each other," Morris tells Seventeen. "He was a year younger than I was, so after I moved, he messaged me on MySpace, asking 'When you come back, do you want to hang out?' And I was like, 'You're so cute, I'd love to!'"

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/heather-morris-experimented-girls/1-a-391982

Jennifer Garner Jennifer Gimenez Jennifer Love Hewitt Jennifer Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment