Monday, August 22, 2011

Jeremy Piven: "I Couldn't Be More Different Than Ari Gold"

Jeremy Piven: "I Couldn't Be More Different Than Ari Gold"

He's won three Emmys and a Golden Globe for his role as the scheming, money-hungry Ari Gold on HBO's hit show Entourage. But Jeremy Piven insists he and his character have very little in common.

iVillage recently caught up with the 46-year-old actor -- who also plays a time-traveling villain in the upcoming Spy Kids: All the Time in the World (in theaters Aug. 19) -- and asked him which time period he thinks Mr. Gold would like to travel to.

"Ari Gold would travel to any time other than the Great Depression," he said. "He needs the U.S. currency. And I couldn't be more different than the lovable Ari Gold."

In addition to time travel, Piven's Spy Kids character also has the ability to be in multiple places at once -- a skill the actor wishes he had himself.

"I would be outside... I would probably be stand-up paddling in Malibu," he says. "I would not be here with you right now -- not that I don't love it! And there'd be one of me in Saint-Tropez, and one of me that's still asleep."

Watch our exclusive video interview to find out what Piven has learned from working with child actors and why he thinks his 10-year-old costar Rowan Blanchard is "the cutest thing in the world."

 

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/jeremy-piven-i-couldnt-be-more-different-ari-gold/1-a-374304

Coco Lee Connie Nielsen Cristina Dumitru Daisy Fuentes

No comments:

Post a Comment