Wednesday, July 27, 2011

'Jersey Shore's Angelina Pivarnick: I Had a Miscarriage

'Jersey Shore's Angelina Pivarnick: I Had a Miscarriage

Angelina Pivarnick was the center of plenty of drama when she appeared on two seasons of MTV's Jersey Shore. But the Staten Island native's life got much tougher after she left the house, as Pivarnick has just revealed that she suffered a miscarriage.

In an upcoming appearance on Fox's Father Albert, the 24-year-old says that the constant media attention surrounding her and the unnamed father of her baby took its toll.

"I wanted [my pregnancy] to be my personal business, and it really wasn't," the reality star said. "It was really hard, and I went through a lot of stress, and I ended up losing the baby."

Pivarnick became engaged to David Kovacs in February, but called off the wedding just two months later. She confirmed that she was pregnant in April, but she refused to confirm that her former fiance was her baby's daddy. All she would say in her upcoming television appearance was that the father of her child was not supportive.

"He wasn't even there for me. He was tormenting me, and it was definitely a big reason why I think what happened to me," she said. "It was definitely a reality check."

Pivarnick's appearance on Father Albert airs on August 4 on FOX. Check out a clip from the episode here:

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/jersey-shores-angelina-pivarnick-i-had-miscarriage/1-a-367704

Jessica Par้ Jessica Simpson Zooey Deschanel Aaliyah

No comments:

Post a Comment